Your vacation destination
In the middle of greenery, in the midst of life: the location in the heart of a fantastic hiking area inspires the senses. Harmoniously embedded in the orchards and vineyards of Tirolo, at the foot of the Texelgruppe Nature Park!
And what a view! The view sweeps freely over the roofs of Merano. The spa town of Merano can be easily reached by chairlift, bus or on foot.
You can easily reach us via the A22 Highway and the Merano-Bolzano expressway, exit Merano South. Or eventful over the many passes.
Good to know
• South Tyrol GuestPass.
The card will be handed over to you from the first night of your stay and includes a variety of inclusive services. The South Tyrol GuestPass is included in the price and is valid for the entire duration of your stay.
What does the South Tyrol GuestPass offer?
- The South Tyrol GuestPass includes various services, which are available without additional costs or at reduced prices:
- Use of all public transport throughout South Tyrol
- Free travel with public cable cars in South Tyrol, including the cable cars to Vöran, Mölten, Jenesien, Meransen, Kohlern, and Ritten, as well as the funicular to Mendel and the Ritten tram.
- Private cable cars cannot be used with the South Tyrol GuestPass.
- One-time entry to around 80 museums throughout South Tyrol.
To book an apartment, we kindly ask you to send a written confirmation via email. Reservations become binding upon mutual written confirmation. A definitive reservation is made after receiving the deposit.
• The prices mentioned above are based on an occupancy of two people per apartment per night and include energy and additional costs. For each additional person € 19,-/ day and children from 0 to 13 years pay € 9,00/ day.
• We additionally charge a one-time final cleaning fee of € 79,-. Extended cleaning with specialists from a professional cleaning company.
• The apartments are not cleaned daily. Optional bookable: Intermediate cleaning of the apartment (incl. change of bed linen).
• When staying in an apartment, the local tax is reduced by law and amounts to € 2.40 per person per night for guests aged 14 and over. A contribution of 1.00 Euro per person per night (from 14 years) is also paid to the tourist association.
• Direct bookings. Exact information about availability can only be obtained from us. With direct bookings, you can choose from different categories, which can be precisely tailored to your wishes. You will only receive a best-price guarantee from us. If you find last-minute offers on the internet, we guarantee the same price.
•TRAVEL PLANNING: To enable a smooth check-in, we kindly ask you to inform us of your arrival time.
When planning your trip, please take into account that the apartments are available from 3:30 p.m.
Check-in: from 3:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Check-out on the day of departure is until 10:00 a.m.
Important: To enable a smooth check-in, we kindly ask you to inform us of your arrival time by phone approx. 30 minutes before arrival.
New: From this year on, we are pleased to offer you a self check-in with key box upon request.
New: Check-in from 3:30 p.m.: You are welcome to arrive in the morning. In the meantime, you can park your car with us or set off for a small excursion to the village. We will definitely try to prepare your holiday apartment as quickly as possible.
New: Check-out until 10:00 a.m.: You are also welcome to use our underground garage after checking out.
View Villa Fortuna on map
Doctor: 20 m
Train station: 5 km
Bus station: 300 m
Shopping possibility: 200 m (grocery store, baker, fruit stand, pharmacy…)
Airport: 30 km
town center: 200 m
Restaurant: 200 m
•Time to treat yourself well: with a massage at Villa Fortuna.
Massage is probably one of the oldest healing methods to counteract and balance these effects. Our guests at Villa Fortuna can choose from a wide range of options, a therapy or massage that suits their individual needs.
•Merano Music Weeks (August-September): A top-class festival for all music lovers.
•Paraglider passenger flights: Fly Merano or with our partner Fly2 dolomites – paragliding.
•Soirées at Castle Tyrol (June-July): Medieval music and delicacies, as well as a torchlight hike make this event an experience.
•The dialysis center in Lana can be reached by phone at 0473 693385 and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.